This review is an in-depth analysis of Research Verified Insomnia Relief. The company claims that their product’s effectiveness comes from its having clinically proven ingredients and its dual-action property. This supplement is designed to relieve insomnia and prevent its recurrence. Read on and find out what makes this supplement an excellent choice for people with insomnia.
Each of the 11 ingredients included in Research Verified Insomnia Relief is based on a corresponding proven clinical study. These ingredients are:
- L-ornithine: an amino acid that improves the quality of sleep.
- Valerian Root: has properties that help relax both mind and body.
- Chamomile flower: helps relax the muscles.
- Passiflora incarnata: has serotonin derivatives that are important in controlling pain and anxiety.
- Lemon balm extract: helps a person become sleepy earlier.
- Hops flower: is similar to Valerian in its effect.
- Taurine: calms the sympathetic nervous system and helps lower blood pressure.
- Magnolia bark: has anti-anxiety properties that help against stress.
- Jujube extract: is an Asian remedy for easing stress and anxiety.
- Reishi mushrooms: boost the immune system.
- Melatonin: is a hormone that facilitates the sleep-wake cycle.
The combination of these ingredients has two effects. It promotes early sleep and it prevents insomnia from recurring. This holistic approach to relieving insomnia is what makes Research Verified Insomnia Relief one of the best around.
Research Verified Insomnia Relief recommends a minimum of two capsules and a maximum of four every day, an hour before going to bed. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, which is good enough for a month at two capsules a day. The daily recommended dose is equivalent to the recommended amount per day in various research studies performed on the ingredients included in Research Verified Insomnia Relief. This makes the supplement a very potent and effective one.
Possible Side Effects
Only natural ingredients proven by research are part of the supplement. It has no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients that are often the cause of side effects in other similar supplements on the market. Since this supplement has sedatives and anxiolytics, going beyond the maximum recommended dose is not advised.
Expecting and nursing mothers, children under 18, and people with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with their doctor first before trying this supplement.
The supplement’s regular price is $69.95. There are three packages to choose from: one month’s supply, three month’s supply, and the six months supply. The one-month supply is on sale for $48 (31% savings off the regular price), the three-month at $98 (53% savings), and the half-year at $142 (66% savings). The more bottles in each package, the higher the savings.
Each purchase is backed by a 365-day guarantee. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied, the opened and unopened bottles may be returned for a full refund (shipping not included). This is a testament to how confident Research Verified is in the effectiveness and potency of Insomnia Relief.
This is a great buy for people having difficulty sleeping. The ingredients used are well researched and are included in their pure natural form. There are no other ingredients added such as fillers and binders that may cause adverse reactions. Plus, it comes with a solid one year satisfaction guarantee.